Project partners will under the leadership of Ljubljana Healthcare Centre set up an new CPC+ model, prepare and conduct 18 trainings in the field of early detection and prevention of lifestyle-related diseases, and train 35 teams, 50 community nurses and 50 family medicine residents to achieve project objectives. Each partner has a specific role: Norwegian partner (DNV GL) adds quality assurance and assessment expertize, lead partner (HCL), University of Ljubljana and Nurses and Midwives Association contribute to the CPC+ model structure, lectures, education and model implementation while Municipality of Ljubljana and Prava poteza provide continuous and controlled project monitoring, administration and dissemination.
The CPC+ project will impact incidence of chronic disease (also life-style related) at two levels: (1) by early detection, we will determine the risk factors for chronic diseases and at the same time undetected chronic patients will start treatment when the disease is not yet clinically expressed and (2) diagnosed chronic patients will be treated systematically. CPC+ will be presented to Slovenian healthcare policy-makers.
The project consortium consists of the following partners:
- Ljubljana Healthcare Centre (Project leader),
- DNV GL Norway (Partner for Quality Assurance),
- University of Ljubljana, Department of Family Medicine (Partner for professional content and education),
- Municipality of Ljubljana (Partner for general target audience),
- Nurses and Midwives Association of Slovenia (Partner for professional target audience),
- Institute Prava poteza (Partner for dissemination, organization and communication with SVRK).